Revell Germany 2001 LeMans Corvette C5-R
1/24 Scale Model Kit by Revell Germany
Skill Level: 4
The 24-hour Le Mans is considered to be the most difficult race in the world and enjoys immense popularity, especially in the U.S. In the process, not only do the vehicles undergo an arduous test of endurance, but much is also demanded of the drivers during the 4000 kilometer stretch. The 69th edition of the 24-hour race took place during heavy rain showers and thunderstorms. The driving team of Ron Fellows, Johnny O'Connell and Scott Pruett with starting number 63 grabbed 1st place in the GTS class, as well as 8th rank overall. The Corvette with starting number 64 took 2nd place in the GTS class (15th overall) and thus snagged an historic double victory.
- Detailed interior construction with instrument board
- Bucket seats
- True to original rims and tires
- Detailed wheel suspension
- Roll bars and safety guard
- Authentic car body with precision surface structures
- Separate rear spoiler
- Detailed engine
- Super-decal inset with large decorative stripe and recognition of the two teams for the double victory in the GTS race at Le Mans 2001
Revell Germany Model Kits
Revell Germany 80-7354
There are no customer reviews yet.