Tamiya Ferrari F60 - with Photo Etched Parts
• Scale: 1:20
• For Ages: 13+
• Price: $61.29
• Availability: In Stock
It has been six years since Tamiya has released a all new 1/20 scale F1 model. New for 2009, Tamiya brings F1 modeling to a new level of detail with the Ferrari F60 F1 car. The 2009 F1 world championship challenger was dubbed the F60 due to Ferrari celebrating 60 year of competition. The new F1 Ferrari debuted at the Australian Grand Prix. The F60 started off the season slow, but has gone on to win first place at Round 4 and scored points in every race since. The F60 has taken three 3rd place finishes, one 2nd place finish and a 1st place win at the Belgian Grand Prix. After 12 races, Ferrari holds the third position in the Constructors standings.
Specs & Features
* 1/20 assembly kit of the Ferrari F60.
* Length: 246mm, Width: 92mm.
* The body cowlings are removable allowing you to view the highly detailed engine and internal mechanisms.
* Markings included.
* Synthetic rubber tires included.
* Metal transfers are included to depict the side mirrors.
* Photo-etched parts to depict seatbelt buckles as well as a tire stencil for applying tire markings are included.
* Stainless steel antenna included.
* Paint your model with Item 85085 TS-85 F60 Ferrari Red.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.
In Stock Usually Ships Next Day
Cement For Plastics 5/8 Oz.
Clear Parts Cement 1 Oz.
Liquid Cement 1 Oz.
Non Toxic Cement 7/8 Oz.
Non-Toxic Liquid Cement
Zap 0.5oz. Thin CA