Tamiya Japanese Fighter Pilot - WWII Imperial Navy
• Scale: 1:16
• For Ages: 12+
• Price: $22.00
• Availability: In Stock
Tamiya presents a 1/16 scale figure of a WWII Japanese pilot. Figure is depicted in traditional Japanese naval airman's uniform with flight cap and lifejacket. Set comes with a variety of accessories such as sword, flying gloves and goggles to add detail and atmosphere. Choice of poses with arms folded, or holding ceremonial sword in right hand. This historically accurate figure is perfect for those interested in the 1/32 Zero Fighter Model 21.
About the model
* Tamiya's first 1/16 assembly model of a Japanese military figure.
* Overall height 110mm.
* Model depicts early WWII style pilot uniform and equipment including flying cap & lifejacket.
* Comes with accessories including sword, flying gloves and goggles.
* Transparent goggle parts add to realism.
* Rank insignia on left sleeve depicted by decal.
* Comes with display base.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.
In Stock Usually Ships Next Day
Cement For Plastics 5/8 Oz.
Clear Parts Cement 1 Oz.
Liquid Cement 1 Oz.
Non Toxic Cement 7/8 Oz.
Non-Toxic Liquid Cement
Zap 0.5oz. Thin CA