- Skill Level: 2
- For Ages: 10+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $20.19
Download Instructions (2.12 MB)
1960 Ford Starliner Model KitAMT is back and better than ever! The renowned model kit brand rides again with plans to reissue gems from the tooling archive, some of which haven’t been available in several decades! Builder favorites that remain top sellers are back for 2008 too, in “New Retro” or classic packaging that will entice consumers with sentimental magnetism.
Ford’s 1960 Starliner was made into an incredibly well executed and detailed kit. AMT offered two versions, stock and custom. For the first time, the kit will be produced as a “2 in 1” model with both stock and custom parts all in one box! Not stopping there, it’s going to have “New Retro” packaging with a vintage flair that modelers will not be able to resist!
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Molded in white and clear with chrome, black vinyl tires and water-release decals
- Over 140 parts
- 2 in 1 Special relesae: build stock or custom
- Two complete motors
- Two sets of tires
- Custom wheels
- Super-detailed throughout
- Separate frame and floor pan
- Optional flame decals
- "New Retro" packaging
- Includes collectible miniature fold-together display box
AMT Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.