Bachmann Painted, Unlettered - Pullman Green - Doodlebug & Trailer - DCCTrains : N Scale : N Locomotives
- For Ages: 14+
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $140.10
Item DescriptionBecoming popular during the Great Depression, this self-propelled passenger car with an extra baggage section was nicknamed the "Doodlebug." It provided extremely economical commuter and branchline service well into the 1960s.
EMC Gas Electric features include:
• DCC-equipped for speed, direction, and lighting
• dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
• precision can motor with flywheel drive
• die-cast gear box
• one-piece die-cast chassis
• die-cast gear tower with bronze bearings
• directional headlight
• constant interior lighting
• Brill trucks
• blackened metal NMRA wheel profile
• magnetically operating E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
Trailer coach features include:
• 72' coach with finescale details and interior
• LED constant lighting (analog and DCC operation)
• die-cast four-wheel Pullman trucks with all-wheel electrical pickup
This model performs best on 11.25" radius curves or greater.
There are no customer reviews yet.