- For Ages: 8+
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $66.51
Item DescriptionThe Trackmobile is a rail car mover capable of travelling on both roads and rail tracks, fitted with couplers for moving small numbers of railroad cars around in a rail siding or small yard. They are extensively used by railroad customers because they are cheaper than owning a switcher locomotive, more convenient and cheaper than paying the railroad operator to do the switching, easier and more productive than manual moving of cars, and in addition they are more versatile since they can travel on road wheels to the cars they need to move, instead of needing clear track.
- Out of the box operation for DC
- DCC Version equipped with custom NCE decoder
- Die Cast Construction for heavy weight and traction
- Premium caliber painting with many separately added details
- Premium motor with superior low-torque gearing for precision switching
- Full cab detail with driver figure
- Scale operating metal #58 Kadee coupler on rear
- Non-functional coupler on front for prototypical accuracy
- Minimum curve radius: 10"
Broadway Limited Trains
Broadway Limited 6021
There are no customer reviews yet.