Cyber Hobbies Gloster Meteor F.IIIMilitary Kits : Military Aircraft : WWII Aircraft
- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $28.01
Item DescriptionThe Cyber-Hobby brand has launched an all-new Gloster Meteor F.III fighter in 1/72 scale. The Cyber-Hobby Original Kit is completely new, and was fully designed using CAD. Based on high-tech drafting and engineering techniques, the fighter’s fuselage is accurately reproduced. The body is a beautiful piece of molding, with the panel lines carefully etched onto the curved surfaces.
To give more flexibility, modelers can elect to display the transparent cockpit canopy either open or closed, with the cockpit sliding on tracks produced with the help of slide molds. The tail rudder can also be depicted in different positions as selected by the assembler. Several photo-etched items such as air brakes add more finesse to the finished aircraft, without being a hassle to assemble. The nose guns also have hollow muzzles thanks to careful molding of this 1/72 plastic kit. The Gloster Meteor was a remarkable fighter jet, Britain’s very first, and Cyber Hobby’s first rendition of it is equally impressive!
- Detailed landing gear and wheels newly tooled
- 1/72 scale Meteor F.III authentically presented
- Slide-molde technology allows sliding canopy track with details
- Detailed Meteor F.III fuselage presented true to scale with correct shape
- Wings represent laminar-flow airfoil shape
- Detailed cockpit canopy made from clear parts
- Sliding canopy can be modeled open/closed
- Detailed panel lines on both surfaces of wings
- Photo-etched air brakes on both wing surfaces
- Control surfaces can be assembled in different positions
- Rudders can be modeled in different positions
- Slide-molded rudder correctly depicted
- 4 nose-mounted 20mm British Hispano cannons accurately replicated with hollow muzzles
- Cockpit interior details including pilot's seat and control panel
Cyber Hobbies Model Kits
Cyber Hobbies 5044
There are no customer reviews yet.