Eduard Albatros D.III Oeffag 253 BiplaneMilitary Kits : Military Aircraft : Pre-war Aircraft
- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $31.46
Item DescriptionThe Albatros D.III was a biplane fighter aircraft used by the Imperial German Army Air Service (Luftstreitkrafte) and the Austro-Hungarian Air Service (Luftfahrtruppen) during World War I. The D.III was flown by many top German aces, including Manfred von Richthofen, Ernst Udet, Erich Lowenhardt, Kurt Wolff, and Karl Emil Schafer. It was the preeminent fighter during the period of German aerial dominance known as "Bloody April" 1917.
Includes markings for:
- 253.24, Oblt.i.dRes. Benno Fiala, Flik 51/J, Ghirano, September 1918
- 253.32, Flik 63/J, Portobuffolee, September 1918 (Rudolf Nemec)
- 253.36, Oblt. Othmar Wolfan, Flik 56/J, August 1918
- 253.116, Oblt. Friedrich Navratil, Flik 3/J, Fall 1918
- Albatros D.III (Oef) 253.116 Sgt., Adolf Blaha, November 1919
Eduard Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.