Revell Germany Sd.Kfz. 251/9 Ausf C HalftrackMilitary Kits : Ground Armor : Half-tracks
- Skill Level: 4
- Parts: 138
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $9.27
Download Instructions (7.34 MB)
Item Description"This medium armoured infantry vehicle, about 16,000 of which were built from 1938 onwards, was mainly used in the Second World War by the German mechanized infantry as a combat vehicle and as a personnel carrier. The Sd. Kfz. 251/9 type C was equipped with an MG 42 and a 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24 short barrelled cannon. 138 individual components give an authentic and finely detailed representation of this 5.8 m long vehicle with a speed of 50 km/h. The easy-to-assemble built up running gear is complete with an injection moulded track. In addition to the on-board tool kit the short-barrelled cannon is authentically reproduced in filigree form. The interior of the vehicle matches the gun.
- Fine details of surface structures
- MG 42
- True-to-original 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24 short-barrel cannon
- Filigree on-board tool kit and accessories
- Rear hatches optionally open or closed
- Easy to assembly built up running gear
- Injection moulded track with individual links and segments
- Decals for 2 German versions"
Revell Model Kits
Revell Germany 80-3177
There are no customer reviews yet.