Tamiya Brewster B-339 Buffalo "Pacific Theater"Military Kits : Military Aircraft : WWII Aircraft
- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $20.76
Item DescriptionThe Buffalo was first developed in 1935 as a U.S. Navy carrier based fighter. Featuring a modern mid-wing monoplane design with enclosed cockpit and retractable landing gear the first mass produced Buffalo was designated F2A-1, which was shortly followed by the improved F2A-2. Based on the U.S. Navy Buffalo, the B-339 Buffalo was for export only and was fitted with an export approved 1,100hp Wright Cyclone engine and redesigned for land use with navy equipment such as life raft and arrestor hook removed. The Royal Air Force (RAF) and the Netherlands East Indies Army Air Corps (ML-KNIL) used the B-339 to protect colonial outposts in Malaysia, Singapore and Java during WWII.
- Highly detailed 1/48 scale assembly kit of the Brewster B-339 Buffalo
- Overall length: 163mm, wing span: 223mm
- Authentically reproduced large fuselage and unique landing gear.
- Kit includes parts to accurately reproduce RAF, ML-KNIL or U.S. Navy aircraft.
- New parts such as canopy, rear fuselage and propeller authentically reproduced in high-quality detail.
- Includes a full range of accessories including two 100 pound bombs, one pilot figure sitting down and one figure standing, and markings to reproduce a choice of four different aircraft.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.