Tamiya British Infantry Set - 1/48 European CampaignMilitary Kits : Diorama : Figures
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $14.39
Item DescriptionBritish infantry squads were made up of 10 men organized around the Bren light machinegun, and consisted of a machinegun group, formed by the second-in-command, machine gunner and loader, and a rifle group made up of 6 riflemen. The squad leader commanded both groups. The infantry uniform was marked by the distinctively shaped Mark II helmet, while the so-called Battledress of short wool jacket, leggings and boots was worn by all branches of the army. A denim version of the same battledress was worn in summer months, while leather jerkins were used in winter. Tank crews initially wore the same khaki battledress with the addition of a black beret, but in the later stage of the war this was largely supplanted by coveralls.
About the Model
* Set of 16 high quality, detailed 1/48 figures in various lifelike poses
* Uniforms and equipment accurately depict WWII era British soldiers
* Separate plastic weapons and equipment are included for added realism
* 1 set includes: 8 British infantry, including 3 newly molded figures not available in 1/35 scale.
* 4 tank crewmen, 3 Bren gun carrier crewmen including driver (torso only). 1 civilian farmer for use in dioramas
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.