Tamiya British Lt Utility Car 10HPMilitary Kits : Ground Armor : Cars and Trucks
- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $30.00
Item DescriptionBritish forces used passenger car chassis, during WWII, as the basis for pick-up style military vehicles. Officially identified as a "Light Utility Car" soldiers called them affectionately by the nickname "Tilly". The vehicle was equipped with a 30hp engine and rear wheel-drive. However, the car did not have sufficient off-road abilities and was soon replaced by 4WD vehicles. As a result, the "Tilly" was used in airbases for liaisons and in other paved areas. The vehicle served in the Dunkirk evacuation, North African and Italian fronts, and Europe from the Normandy invasion on.
Specs & Features
- 1/35 scale plastic assembly model.
- Length: 112mm, Width: 48mm.
- The hood can be opened to view the model�s engine.
- The doors can be opened allowing you to view the interior details.
- The engine and suspension area are finely recreated.
- One seated driver figure is included.
- Three types of markings are included.
Tamiya Model Kits
1 Customer ReviewsOverall Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Oct 22, 2014
Rating: 5 out of 5
A very interesting little kit enjoying building it, plenty of detail and outstanding figure included