Tamiya Citroen 11CV Staff CarMilitary Kits : Ground Armor : Cars and Trucks
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $16.08
Item DescriptionThis famous French sedan was produced from 1934 to 1957, its nickname in French is Traction Avant meaning front-wheel drive. Indeed, the innovative 11CV was one of the pioneers of front-wheel drive. Its versatility led to it being adapted for military use in great numbers, with the French, Free French and German occupying armies all employing 11CV cars. Germany deployed 11CVs to theaters all around Europe, including France, Italy and the Russian Front. German pilots often used the Citroen 11CV as their private car
About the Model
- 1/48 scale model of the Citroen 11CV impressively reproduces the car's elegant curves.
- Underside of chassis features accurate detailing.
- The versatile Citroen 11CV served in a variety of military purposes, making it perfect for lining with 1/48 MM Series tanks or 1/48 scale airplanes. Also makes a wonderful setpiece for military dioramas.
- Car modelers will enjoy building the civilian model Citroen 11CV.
- Decals offer choice of 3 types of markings depicting French & German military versions.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.