Tamiya Citroen Traction 11CVMilitary Kits : Ground Armor : Cars and Trucks
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $29.31
Item DescriptionWith its front wheel drive monocoque frame design, the Citroen Traction 11CV was a groundbreaking design when it was first introduced. Its low center of gravity and torsion bar suspension system gave it excellent performance and its graceful body styling distinguished it from other cars of that period. They were widely used by the French military, and therefore large numbers of them were commandeered by German forces after France was defeated. They were used on all fronts as staff cars for both high-level officers and Luftwaffe pilots. The car's production even continued after the end of the war, lasting until 1957.
- 1/48 scale Citroen Traction 11CV assembly kit and Luftwaffe figures in a limited edition set.
- Rounded body styling accurately reproduced complete with distinctive front and rear fenders.
- 4 types of markings included to depict both civilian and military, French and German vehicles.
- 7 Luftwaffe Crew figures include both pilots and support personnel with realistic poses and facial expressions.
- Figure parts made by ICM.
- Perfect as a small diorama or alongside German vehicles or aircraft as part of a larger scene
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.