Tamiya Dewoitine D.520 "French Aces" (with Staff Car)Military Kits : Military Aircraft : WWII Aircraft
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $47.38
Item DescriptionThe Dewoitine D.520 was one of the best fighter aircraft the French Air Force had during WWII. It was powered by a Hispano Suiza 12Y45 V12 engine, which produced 910hp and enabled a top speed of 529km/h. Its armament included a 20mm HS404 cannon and two 7.5mm machine guns on each wing. At the opening stages of WWII, D.520s fought fiercely against the Luftwaffe and their pilots claimed more than 100 aerial victories. After the armistice in 1940, the D.520 was extensively used by the Vichy Air Force as well as Free French units until the end of the war. The Tamiya 1/48 scale model is a faithful replica model kit of this famous air fighter.
- Wingspan: 213mm.
- Fuselage: 183mm.
- Flaps can be depicted in either up or down position.
- Radiator flap and canopy can be depicted open or closed.
- Comes with a 1/48 scale Staff Car.
- Comes with seated pilot, standing pilot and officer figures.
- Photographic reference manual (B4 size) included.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.