Tamiya F-117A Nighthawk & U.S. Modern 4x4 Utility VehicleMilitary Kits : Military Aircraft : Modern Fighters
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $78.25
Item DescriptionWith the new combination packaging of the F-117A and the U.S. Modern 4x4 Utility Vehicle, model builders will get a set with terrific value. During the Gulf War, the F-117A was based at the King Khalid International Airport in Saudi Arabia, which was under the constant protective eye of the Modern 4x4 Utility Vehicle. The box art of the package shows an image which reflects the tension of the situation in those times.
- This is a 1/48 scale model set that includes the U.S. Modern 4x4 Utility Vehicle, which was previously released as a 1/35 miniature military model.
- The rubber tires come realistically reproduced with tread patterns.
- Doors can be set in an open or closed position.
- Dashboard and interior are realistically reproduced.
- The upper part of the vehicle has a highly placed ring mount for the gunner.
- Comes with a 1/48 scale M60 machine gun.
- Included are two military figures.
- Also included are 3 kinds of markings for units that took part in the Gulf War.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.