Tamiya German 3 Ton 4x2 Cargo TruckMilitary Kits : Ground Armor : Cars and Trucks
- For Ages: 13+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $34.75
Item DescriptionAbout the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck
The German army in WWII used a wide variety of wheeled vehicles as part of their overall strategy of fast mechanized warfare. Among the most widely used was the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck, a truck design that was first produced in the 1930s. Featuring a dependable 6-cylinder gasoline engine,the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck could take on a very large payload disproportionate to its size. They proved to be not only extremely reliable, but also very versatile, and were employed in a wide variety of roles, including fuel truck, ambulance, radio truck, as well as general-purpose cargo truck.
About the Model
* High-quality 1/35 scale assembly model kit of the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck.
* This kit is an all-new molding, and is much more accurate than kits current on the market.
* The actual truck's chassis had a forward slant (designed to balance the cargo's weight), and this unique feature has been accurately reproduced.
* Suspension features a reasonable number of parts for easy assembly without sacrificing detail.- Driver and navigator figures included.
* Accessory set of fuel drums and jerry cans also included for a full cargo load.
* Comes with 4 types of markings, including both German army and Luftwaffe units.
* To aid with painting, window masks will be included for the first time in a military model.
* The actual truck served from the 1930s to the end of the war on all battle fronts, so this model can be displayed together with a wide range of other Tamiya 1/35 scale vehicles and figures such as Sturmgeschutz III Ausf. B and King Tiger.
Tamiya Model Kits
1 Customer ReviewsOverall Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Mar 24, 2014
Rating: 4 out of 5
Great subject, LOTS of cargo for the bed, excellent detail through out. The only trouble I ran into was the two-piece cab, had some difficulty getting it together without showing a nasty seam. If not for that would have rated 5 of 5.