Tamiya German Armored Car Sd.Kfz.222Military Kits : Ground Armor : Armored Cars
- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $30.31
Item DescriptionThe 4x4 German armored car Sd.Kfz.222 was powered by a 80hp Horch V8 engine and came armed with a 20mm gun and a MG34 machine gun. From 1936 to 1943 (including all versions) approximately 990 were manufactured and were eyes of the Panzer divisions as they were mostly used as a reconnaissance vehicle throughout Europe and North Africa.
- This set has been built in co-operation with ICM.
- A great thing of this model Armored Car which was peculiar to the German Army is the ease of its assembly as well as the accuracy of the body.
- Photo-etched parts for the hand grenade protector net and the grille above the engine are included.
- One sprue from Tamiya's 1/48 Panzer III/ IV tank is supplied allowing the modeler to freely add detailing such as the notek light, shovel, and fire extinguisher.
- Both the packaging and the instruction manual are Tamiya made.
- There are four markings for the North African and Russian front (2 each).
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.