Tamiya Harley Davidson FLSTFB Fat Boy LoModel Kits : Model Cars : Motorcycles
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $237.60
Item DescriptionHarley-Davidson motorcycles are icons of the American road, and in particular the Softail family of bikes has proven to be popular with consumers across the world. They use a frame with lines similar to classic Harley bikes of the 1950s, and give the appearance of having a rigid rear, although through a feat of modern engineering they are equipped with two shock absorbers. The FLFSTB Fat Boy Lo belongs to the Softail series. It uses a 1548cc Twin Cam 96B V-Twin engine, and power is transferred via a drive belt. The Fat Boy Lo's classic form features numerous parts which lend the bike a heavy feel, and it runs extremely low to the ground. Its fusion of classic looks and state-of-the art design has won the heart of the public around the globe. Tamiya's model replica comes in 1/6 scale! Every detail has been faithfully captured due to extensive research from Tamiya's designers and the cooperation of Harley Davidson.
- 1/6 scale static plastic model assembly kit. Length: 400mm.
- The model reproduces the form of the actual bike with excellent accuracy. Features a range of moving parts.
- Mirror stalks are recreated using metal parts, and surfaces are depicted using metal transfers.
- Features metal handlebar and headlight just like those found on the real vehicle.
- Clear, red and orange parts are used to render the motorcycle's various lights.
- Front suspension provides realistic movement. It uses metal coil springs, front fork inner tubes and outer case tops together with a one-piece outer tube.
- Synthetic rubber tires offer an authentic finish, and the model also features a moving drive belt.
- Includes a die-cast wrench for use during assembly.
Tamiya Model Kits
1 Customer ReviewsOverall Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Dec 18, 2014
by Roger Fortier
Rating: 4 out of 5
I wish there we had more of these models to build, I really enjoyed working on the model, the details were nice and the parts fit very nicely. Buying somrthing already built and painted would not appeal to me unless I was just a collector. With todays technology I think making kits that can be assembled is way more interactive, so my hat is off to you on this model. I look forward to seeing more of these kits.