- For Ages: 5+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Released: Jul 2012
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $28.83
Item DescriptionHonda's CBR400F was released in December 1983 as a super sports 400cc motorcycle. Its air-cooled 4-cylinder engine featured a variable valve timing system. The Tamiya model kit was originally released in 1984 and it is back as a re-release. The CBR400F is accurately reproduced and features of the bike including the frame and rear PRO-Link suspension are highly detailed. This kit also includes a single seat cowling and an under cowling as well as different stripe decals to match the bike's black, red, or white body colors.
- Double cradle frame and rear PRO-Link suspension reproduced in high detail.
- Highly-detailed engine with cooling fins and carburetors.
- Vinyl tubing included to depict brake and plug cables, etc.
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread pattern.
- Steerable front wheel.
- Stripe decals to match 3 different body colors (Black, Red, White) included.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.