Tamiya Honda MB50Z MotorcycleModel Kits : Model Cars : Motorcycles
- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $82.37
Item DescriptionThe Honda MB50z motorcycle was introduced in 1979 and it immediately became popular for its sporty design style. The 49cc air-cooled 2-stroke single-cylinder engine produced 7hp and was equipped with a bell-shaped combustion chamber to ensure stable combustion through all speeds. The bike featured a unique cross line backbone frame structure as well as Honda's distinctive Com-Star wheels. With its simple construction and sporty mechanism, the MB50z garnered a large fan base during the 1980s. The Tamiya 1/12 scale model is a faithful in every way to the life size subject.
- 1/6 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Includes the distinctive Com-Star wheels accurately reproduced.
- Coil springs on rear dampers enable rear suspension movement.
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread pattern included.
- Vinyl tubing included to depict throttle and brake cables, etc.
- Steerable front fork/wheel.
- Decal sheet to match 2 body colors (Red, Black) included.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.