Tamiya Italian Light Tank L6/40Military Kits : Ground Armor : Armored Tanks
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $59.14
Item DescriptionFrom 1936, Italian manufacturer Fiat-Ansaldo began development of the light tank L6/40 and in 1941, began its mass production. The L6/40 had a hull featuring riveted construction, was powered by a liquid-cooled inline 4 cylinder engine capable of producing 68hp, and featured a modified 20mm anti aircraft gun in the turret. The L6/40 saw fierce action throughout North Africa, The Balkans, and Russia, but the speed of tank development from 1941 soon made it obsolete.
- This assembly kit model is made by Italeri.
- The L6/40 has a similar riveted hull as the Italian Medium Tank Carro Armato M13/40 (Item 35296).
- Transmission, driver�s seat, drive shaft, the turret's 20mm gun, and interior are full of detail.
- You can choose either an open or closed position for the hull and turret hatches and engine inspection doors.
- Features assembly type-tracks.
- Photo-etched parts for door hinges, exhaust cover, and number plates are included.
- 5 kinds of markings for the North African, Russian, and the Balkan fronts, and for a tank in German service are included.
- Two soldier figures (Tamiya made), a standing officer and a sitting crewman are included.
- Military uniform decals included.
- Length: 107mm.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.