Tamiya Japanese 4x4 Type 95 Kurogane Light VehicleMilitary Kits : Ground Armor : Cars and Trucks
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $21.15
Item DescriptionTamiya's efforts in promoting cross-genre model dioramas continues with the release of this unique assembly kit. The 4x4 Light Vehicle Type 95 Kurogane is the first injection-molded plastic model of the type in any scale, making this a must-have item for any modeler.
About the 4x4 Type 95 Kurogane
The Type 95 Kurogane was a small 4x4 vehicle used by the Japanese forces in WWII for liaison, reconnaissance, and staff transport. It featured an air-cooled V2 gasoline engine and a rugged suspension with large diameter tires for enhanced off-road capability. About 4,800 of these 3- passenger cars were produced from 1935 to 1944.
About the Model
- High-quality set of 1/48 scale assembly model kit of the Type 95 Kurogane.
- A thorough study of an actual vehicle has produced an authentic, true-to-scale model.
- Precision engineering ensures a very detailed, but not overly complex, recreation of the vehicle's suspension.
- Metal transfer included to depict star symbol on grille.
- 1 Japanese Army Air Force officer figure with katana and 1 driver figure included.
- Perfect for displaying with 1/48 scale WWII Japanese aircraft.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.