Tamiya Japanese Navy Komatsu G40 Bulldozer - Finished ModelDiecast : Prebuilt Military : Military Vehicles
- For Ages: 12+
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $50.26
Item DescriptionThe Komatsu G40, which had the distinction of being Japan's first ever domestically-produced bulldozer, now joins Tamiya's 1/48 Military Miniature Collection. It was developed as a means to speed up airfield construction, which had been done by hand up until that time. Based on other existing farm tractor designs, it was equipped with a 50hp gasoline engine as well as a hydraulic dozer blade. Approximately 150 were built from 1943 to the end of the war and they were sent to engineering units in the northern and southern fronts. It also influenced the design of postwar Japanese construction machinery.
- 1/48 scale finished model of the Komatsu G40 Bulldoze.
- Length: 75mm.
- A light weathering has been applied to enhance the realistic appearance of the model.
- Spin-cast parts are included to provide the tractor with a greater sense of volume.
- A special historical document about the Komatsu is included.
- 1 driver figure included.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.