Tamiya Kettenkrad with Cart and GoliathMilitary Kits : Ground Armor : Military Motorcycles
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $16.08
Item DescriptionFollowing the release of the K'belwagen as the first model in the 1/48 scale Military Miniature Vehicle (MMV) series, Tamiya introduces the second amazing release, the Kettenkfraftrad. This is a fabulous complete display kit featuring Kettenkfraftrad with an infantry cart, a demolition vehicle and many other great accessories on a tiny 1/48 scale. Model can be enjoyed by itself or combined with one of our fantastic 1/48 scale aircraft for a diorama display.
Featuring three forward and one reverse gear the Kettenkraftrad was used as a transportation vehicle, a power generator, a communications vehicle, towing vehicle etc. Capable of towing up to 4 tons it was widely used to tow artillery and equipment, as well as aircraft when used by the Luftwaffe.
A lightweight cart that could be easily towed by just two men, a horse, a motorcycle or a Kettenkraftrad. The infantry cart was used all throughout WWII, displaying superior versatility and practicality.
Goliath: The Goliath was a remote control operated self-detonation vehicle. An 800m-long cable enabled remote control access to far away targets and remote detonation of its 60kg load of explosives.
- 1/48 scale high quality plastic model of the Kettenkraftrad as used during WWII
- Overall length of Kettenkraftrad: 64mm
- Set includes accurately detailed Goliath demolition vehicle and infantry cart
- Includes loads of accessories such as two types of grenade launchers, fuel drum, jerrycans, ammunition boxes, rifles and 1 uniformed driver figure
- 5 sets of markings to reproduce both the Germany army or Luftwaffe vehicles.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.