Tamiya Komatsu G40 Bulldozer - Japanese NavyMilitary Kits : Ground Armor : Cars and Trucks
- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $19.89
Item DescriptionDuring WWII, Japanese forces developed the Komatsu G40 Bulldozer to aid in airfield construction. This was the first bulldozer manufactured by the Japanese. One hundred and forty-eight G40 bulldozers were built throughout the war. The G40 was sent to the northern and southern fronts, but due to the war few managed to reach their assigned airfields. Only one G40 survived the war, and can be seen at the Komatsu Techo Center in Shizuka, Japan. The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers recognized the vehicle in 2007 as a Mechanical Engineering Heritage item.
* 1/48 scale model of the Komatsu G40 Bulldozer. Length: 75mm.
* Accurately reproduced based on thorough research of the actual vehicle.
* Detailed mechanisms such as the hydraulic lines give the model a distinctive air.
* IJN emblem on the front grille is realistically depicted by a metal transfer.
* 1 driver figure included.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.