- For Ages: 5+
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $172.97
Item DescriptionThe Team Lotus 99T Honda was developed to compete in the 1987 F1 season. It featured a carbon-fiber monocoque-chassis, computer-controlled Active Suspension system, and a powerful Honda 1.5-liter turbocharged V6 engine which was said to have an output of over 1,000hp. With Ayrton Senna and the first Japanese F1 driver Satoru Nakajima at the wheel, the 99T Honda demonstrated great potential and took wins at the Monaco and Detroit GPs. The Tamiya 1/20 scale replica is a hand painted and finished model of item 20057 (Lotus 99T Honda)
- Model is expertly built and finished by Tamiya
- Depicts the No.12 car driven by A. Senna.
- Side mirror surfaces are depicted with metal transfers.
- Stainless steel pilot tube is included to add an extra detail.
- Display base with name plate included.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.