- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $33.26
1989 McLaren MP4/5B Model KitThe McLaren MP4/5B Honda debuted at the United States Grand Prix, opening round of the 1990 Formula One season. It featured a rounded nose cone and sleek body lines engineered for the ultimate aerodynamic efficiency. Other key characteristics were the rear multi-arch diffuser and powerful RA100E V10 Honda engine. Expertly piloted by Ayrton Senna and Gerhard Berger, the MP4/5B dominated the 1990 season, with Senna winning the championship.
The McLaren MP4/5B is a re-release model that originally appeared in the late 1980ís and comes in a special black box to celebrate the re-release.
About the Model
- 1/20 scale plastic assembly model of the 1990 Formula One Champion car, McLaren MP4/5B Honda.
- Overall length: 226mm, overall width: 108mm
- One-piece body cowl may be removed to display interior of car.
- Offers view of internal mechanics such as V10 engine, six-speed transverse gearbox and radiator.
- Features durable and accurately replicated ABS resin suspension arms.
- Solid rubber tires add realism to this display quality model.
- Includes markings for A. Senna and G. Berger.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.