Tamiya McLaren M23 1974 - with Photo Etched PartsModel Kits : Racing : GT and Rally
- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $127.58
1974 McLaren M23 Model KitReplacing the McLaren M19 in 1973 was the formidable M23 which was used for four years until it was eventually replaced in 1977 with the M26. The M23 earned McLaren the Constructors' Championship in 1974 as well as two Drivers' Championships in 1974 (James Hunt) and 1976 (Emerson Fittipaldi). The M23 was also driven by MotoGP legend Mike Hailwood who won third place at the 1974 South African Grand Prix.
- The sleek body has been realistically reproduced.
- The front cowling, cockpit fairing, and induction box are all removable.
- The steering wheel is linked to the front wheels to allow movement.
- Includes Ford-Cosworth DFV 2,993cc V8 engine.
- Includes fuel pipes and ignition cords realistically reproduced.
- Movable front and rear suspensions feature coil springs.
- Cloth-texture seatbelt stickers and photo-etched seat buckles.
- Photo-etched parts depict details such as front and rear brake discs.
- Decals for No.5 and No.6 cars are included.
- Slick tires are made with synthetic rubber.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.