Tamiya Mitsubishi A6M3/3a ZEKEMilitary Kits : Military Aircraft : WWII Aircraft
- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $40.70
Item DescriptionThe Mitsubishi A6M3/3a Zero fighter is known for attacking on Pearl Harbor in December 1941. Model 32 was used in the summer of 1942 and featured superior high-altitude performance and increased top speed. However, the planes heavy design, reduced fuel capacity, and short wingspan resulted in reduced flight range. Because of this only 343 Model 32 planes were built. As a result, Model 22 was built in 1943 to correct the deficiencies of the previous model. This version featured an 11m wingspan, lower drag to increase speeds to 420 mph and new in-wing fuel tanks to regain a longer flight range.
* 1/48 scale plastic assembly model kit of the Mitsubishi A6M3/3a Zero Fighter,considered by many as the most well-balanced proportioned Zero aircraft.
* New tooling for the main wings, and wingtips.
* Photo-etched parts to depict the wingtip folding mechanisms are included.
* You can choose to assemble either A6M3 or A6M3a.
* Set includes a seated pilot and 4 standing pilot figures.
* Comes with 3 kinds of markings including one to depict the aircraft of famous Japanese ace Major Shindo.
* Further enhance your models realism with Item 12624 Mitsubishi A6M Zero Fighter Detail Up Parts Set.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.