Tamiya Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero Fighter - Real Sound Action SetMilitary Kits : Military Aircraft : WWII Aircraft
- For Ages: 5+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $346.52
Item DescriptionDesigned with the utmost realism, the progression in propeller speed coincides with changes in engine sound. From initial rotation to full-go, the peak of propeller rotation speed portrays the state of the Zero during the moment before take-off, at the point when fighter pilots confirmed engine condition by focusing all their attention on the Sakae 21's sound and vibration. The realistic sound and movement of this model stir the imagination and make it seem as if you are in the cockpit of a real Zero fighter.
Using digital technology, Tamiya designers recorded the engine sound of the only remaining Sakae 21 engine, housed in a Mitsubishi A6M5 currently on display at the Planes of Fame Aviation Museum located outside Los Angeles California. The sound of this Sakae 21 engine, with its 1130hp maximum output and a 2-speed control mechanism was recorded with the latest in digital sound technology to be played from the speaker box of the model's display stand. Now all the power of the Sakae 21 engine can now be heard in your very own living room!
- A realistic scale model of the Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero Fighter, that features moving parts and sound.
- 1/32 scale, fuselage length: 285mm, wingspan: 344mm. Display stand size: 285mmx285mmx40mm.
- Sound of real Sakae 21 Engine digitally recorded.
- Control mechanism and speaker box housed in display stand enable replication of start-up process of engine- from initial running to finish. Simultaneous propeller rotation and engagement of lights are also possible.
- Mini-motor encased in engine powers propeller rotation to synchronize with each phase of engine start-up.
- LED and optical fiber used to replicate tail, wing and fuselage lights. Model lights up in a total of 9 different places.
- Unpainted canopy parts come with pre-painted window frame parts.
- Kit requires four "C" batteries (sold separately).
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.