Tamiya Nismo Clarion GT-R LM 1995Model Kits : Racing : GT and Rally
- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $41.40
1995 Nissan GT-R LM Model KitNissan's racing division Nismo prepared GT-R LM machines to enter the 1995 24 Hours of Le Mans. Every component of the machine was modified in order to withstand the rigors of this grueling race, and it was powered by a 2,568cc inline 6-cylinder engine with twin turbochargers which pumped out over 600hp. The two GT-Rs which were entered displayed impressive performance, with the No.22 car finishing in a respectable 10th place while the No.23 car ran as high as 5th place before it was forced to retire due to mechanical trouble.
- 1/24 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Roll cage, bucket seat, and race-spec dashboard are included.
- Highly-detailed suspension is equipped with slick tires.
- Chassis under tray molded clear to allow viewing of chassis mechanisms.
- Decals to depict the No.23 car included.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.