Tamiya Porsche 911 Turbo '88Model Kits : Model Cars : Import Cars
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $24.64
1988 Porsche 911 Turbo Model KitTamiya proudly releases the Porsche 911 Turbo, further expanding our line of Porsche 911 series of models. Famed as the culmination of the 911 series, the Turbo's impressive design and performance made it the most well known member of the 911 series.
About the Porsche 911 Turbo
The 911 Turbo debuted in 1975 as Porsche's first street model to feature a turbo engine. The air-cooled, horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine featured a KKK turbocharger, 3 liter displacement and 260 hp output. Models built after 1978 featured upgraded engine displacement and output of 3.3 liters and 300 hp respectively. The 911 Turbo's distinctive style, with its large-size rear wing and front and rear overfenders, coupled with its reliable performance grabbed the attention of car enthusiasts around the world.
About the Model
* 1/24 scale assembly kit of the 1988 Porsche 911 Turbo.
* Highly detailed static display model faithfully recreates Turbo's impressive style, including front and rear overfenders and large-size rear wing.
* Model features all-new body design to accommodate Turbo's extra wide tires.
* Underside of model features realistic engine detailing with separately molded exhaust pipe.
* Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic tread pattern.
* Metal transfers used for mirrors and logo.
Tamiya Model Kits
2 Customer ReviewsOverall Rating: 3.5 out of 5
Oct 13, 2014
by Fast Eddys garage
Rating: 4 out of 5
What a great model! Porsche 911 is an awesome model, very high quality molding from Tamiya my dream car! My daily driver is a Carrera 4 997
Apr 25, 2013
Rating: 3 out of 5
Item arrived as described. The kit itself is not too complicated, therefore the amount of details is rather small.