Tamiya Sd.Kfz.222 North AfricaMilitary Kits : Ground Armor : Armored Cars
- For Ages: 13+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $36.33
Item DescriptionAbout the Sd.Kfz.222
Among the many armored cars developed by Germany in WWII, the Sd.Kfz.222 is one of the most widely recognized. This light 4x4 vehicle had a distinctive hull shape thanks to its welded construction, and featured an open turret with mesh covers to protect the 3 crew members against grenades and shrapnel. It was armed with a 20mm cannon and 7.92mm machine gun and its exceptional off-road capability made it an excellent reconnaisance vehicle.
About the Model
* High-quality 1/35 scale assembly kit model of the Sd.Kfz.222 armored car.
* Sharp, angular form of hull and turret accurately reproduced.
* Open turret enables depiction of interior details such as the 20mm cannon, which features a metal barrel for enhanced realism.
* Photo-etched parts for turret mesh covers included for even more detail.
* Parts included for a DKW motorcycle and new parts such as hull-mounted tool box and headlight are also planned.
* 3 new figures are included in this kit: 1 commander and 1 radio operator located in the turret, and 1 motorcycle rider figure that can be modelled with different facial expressions and poses.
* 3 different types of markings are being planned.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.