- For Ages: 14+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Released: Aug 2012
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $51.32
2012 Subaru BRZ Model KitThis is a 1/24 scale assembly model of the new Subaru BRZ, which was released to the driving public in March 2012. Details of full size subject: The BRZ is a compact, front engine rear-wheel drive sports car powered by one of Subaru's trademark boxer engines, a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder unit. Its lightweight, rigid chassis was designed to give the driver an exciting driving experience and features a low center of gravity as well as a specially-tuned front strut, rear double wishbone suspension setup.
- 1/24 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Length: 177mm. Width: 84mm.
- Parts included to depict optional rear spoiler.
- Flat-4 engine, suspension, and interior feature realistic details.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Metal transfers included for mirror surfaces and manufacturer emblems.
- Window masking stickers included.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.