- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Released: Jul 2012
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $48.05
Item DescriptionThis is a 1/24 scale assembly model of the new Toyota 86, which was released to the driving public in April 2012. Details of full size subject: The Toyota 86 is a lightweight, front engine rear-wheel drive sports car. It is a collaborative effort between Toyota and Subaru and is powered by a 2.0-liter flat 4-cylinder engine which features Toyota's D-4S direct injection technology. From the exterior styling to the suspension, every component of the 86 has been newly designed with the goal of providing a fun driving experience to commuters across the globe.
- 1/24 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Length: 177mm, Width 84mm.
- Hood may be opened to reveal the flat-4 engine.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Metal transfers included for mirror surfaces and manufacturer emblems.
- Detailed suspension and drivetrain.
- Includes metal-plated parts for light cases.
- Window masking stickers included.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.