- For Ages: 5+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Released: Jul 2012
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $40.28
1984 Toyota 84C Model KitToyota Tom's 84C was one of the most outstanding group C machines on the world endurance racing scene in 1984. The car uses a modified Toyota 4T-GT turbo 4 cylinder DOHC 2 valve engine of 2090cc which realizes approximately 500 horse power. Tamiya faithfully replicates this high performance racer on a 1/24 scale, now available again as a limited edition re-release kit
About the model
* Detailed 1/24 assembly model kit of the Toyota Tom's 84C.
* Model accurately depicts front/rear suspension and interior.
* Rear cowling can be removed after assembly allowing full display of engine.
* Comes with high quality Cartograf decals depicting car No.36 and 38.
* Synthetic rubber tires.
* Limited re-release of Item 24053, originally produced in 1985.
* Newly designed package.
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.