Tamiya Yamaha YZR-M1'04 No.7/No.33Model Kits : Model Cars : Motorcycles
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $38.70
Item DescriptionTamiya releases a 1/12 scale motorcycle model representing the YZR-M1 which raced against Hondas RC211V bikes in the 2004 MotoGP. This YZR-M1s vivid silver and red color scheme and additional seat cowling distinguish it from Rossis blue Yamaha, making it a perfect addition to a true MotoGP fans collection.
This version of the YZR-M1 represents the bikes ridden in the 2004 season by Carlos Checa, Spain's number 1 rider and the 2nd fastest Yamaha racer, and Italian Marco Melandri, 2002 World Champion in the 250cc Class. While much of the attention was focused on Rossi during the 2004 season, Checa performed consistently, coming in 2nd in France, while Melandri made the top 3 in Spain and Holland. This model faithfully reproduces the YZR-M1�s compact, streamlined design and finely molded cowling.
About the model:
- Accurate 1/12 scale model of 2004 World Champion Bike Yamaha YZR-M1.
- Compact 4-cylinder 990cc engine and surrounding power train accurately reproduced.
- Side and seat cowling can be removed after assembly allowing full display of engine.
- Includes No.33 M. Melandris additional seat cowling to allow modelers to create faithful reconstructions of each riders personalized machine.
- Synthetic rubber tires look and feel like authentic racing slick tires.
- Poly caps used for easy damper assembly and cowling attachment.
- High quality Cartograf decals for Carlos Checas No.7 bike and Marco Melandris No.33 bike (France GP markings).
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.