Tamiya Yoshimura Hayabusa X-1Model Kits : Model Cars : Motorcycles
- For Ages: 12+
- Assembly: Requires Glue
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $34.75
Item DescriptionEver since the special parts supplier, Yoshimura took their debut victory in the 1978 Daytona 100-mile Race with their Suzuki GS1000 equipped with a revolutionary exhaust system, the name Yoshimura has become famous around the globe as a factory team. Over 20-years later, in 1999, a racing machine version of the Suzuki Habusa 1300 (GSX1300R), developed by Yoshimura using unique state-or-the-art technology, was entered in the Formula X class. Yoshimura's machine took the victory. The following year, the machine took a double victory in the S-NK class of the Suzuka 8hours World Endurance Championship Race, taking 6th place overall. The Yoshimura Hayabusa was born on the racetrack, but soon was released on the open market as a race replica. The Yoshimura version of the Hayabusa featured totally original cowling, and a unique Tri-Oval muffler, giving it a different appearance from the standard Hayabusa. Only 100 Yoshimura versions of the Hayabusa were released on the open market.
- 1/12 scale
- Overall length: 176mm
- Overall width: 61mm
- Overall height: 97mm The Yoshimura original cowling design has been faithfully reproduced.
- The "Tri-Oval Cyclone" muffler has also been accurately recreated.
Rear lamp and blinker lights have been represented with clear orange and red parts.
- Head light reflectors, frame, swing arm parts and more, have been recreated with metal plated parts for heightened realism.
- Carbon pattern on muffler, and Hayabusa X-1 logo are portrayed with decals.
- Masking stickers have been included for ease of painting two-tone red and gun-metallic color scheme of Hayabusa X-1 Solid rubber tires are accurate down to the tread pattern.
- Engine and swing arms to be affixed to frame via screws. Cowling is also reproduced as a screw-on part to enable removal, and viewing of engine after assembly
Tamiya Model Kits
There are no customer reviews yet.